Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Swimming

Hello~

As I mentioned in my last blog, I took the kids swimming on Monday the 12th and it was a blast. The community pool is within walking distance of the house and it is very reasonably priced. You can swim and eat food if you want. It was a great afternoon.

The kids start school tomorrow and the excursions will be limited to the weekends only. They have gotten settled in the house and with a few minor exceptions, there will not be any "major" events to report. This means there will be longer periods of time between blogs but I will be sure to report on their progress at school and other activities. For now, enjoy our day at the pool.

Cool cat- Ahmorntep 

Tin and Ahmorntep 



Palita and Ahmorntep 





Such fun splashing away 



All of the kids having fun 


The pure joy of swimming 


Till next time.....

God Bless,
Heather

2 comments:

  1. That sure looks better than the two feet of snow I was knocking off my trees this week!

    ReplyDelete

5 Year Anniversary and Still Going Strong!!!

Good morning~ I woke up this morning and realized that five years ago today, I began the first leg of a journey that would forever change ...