Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Palita speaking English

All~

One of our goals with Promise Home is to help the children learn English. Since the children moved to the new house, we have been working for about 30 minutes each evening on learning and practicing English. I am attaching a video of Palita, the oldest girl at the home giving a short introduction of herself that she worked on for school. When she says where she comes from she is trying her very best to say Promise Home and that is the reason for the big smile.

She did a wonderful job and I am so incredibly proud of her and her accomplishment. She works hard every night trying to learn and asks me to repeat words for her over and over again. This video is a monumental step for her. Enjoy


Till next time.....

God Bless,
Heather


7 comments:

5 Year Anniversary and Still Going Strong!!!

Good morning~ I woke up this morning and realized that five years ago today, I began the first leg of a journey that would forever change ...