Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Paddle Boats

There was no school on Monday, July 14th so the kids all went to a lake for paddle boating. It was a last minute decision and they didn't ask me or the girls to come along but Big took the following pictures of their adventure.  We all ended up at Promise Home around 4:30 pm and everyone was tuckered out. When we got inside, Palita looked at me and said, "Bye Mom" and headed to her room upstairs. Off she went for a nap. Others laid down on the tile floor in the living room and sacked out. It was a hot afternoon so all were tired. Even those of us who didn't go.

It looked like a lot of fun and I am a tad envious that we weren't invited but that is how things go sometimes. Can't always do everything with them. I am just thankful that they get to go out and do different things. Things that kids like to do.

Till next time.....

God Bless,
Heather













No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Year Anniversary and Still Going Strong!!!

Good morning~ I woke up this morning and realized that five years ago today, I began the first leg of a journey that would forever change ...