Every December Chiang Rai hosts a flower festival- they have a large area over by the airport and a smaller one at a park in town. There are beds and beds of flowers along with displays made of flowers.
It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words so I will let them do the talking. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Year Anniversary and Still Going Strong!!!
Good morning~ I woke up this morning and realized that five years ago today, I began the first leg of a journey that would forever change ...
-
Well.... I went shopping again this morning for more furniture and found a great store. We were the first ones there as I believe it just op...
-
Good morning~ This past weekend was the celebration of Loi Krathong here in Northern Thailand and we had a great time Sunday night celebra...
-
All~ One of our goals with Promise Home is to help the children learn English. Since the children moved to the new house, we have been wor...






















Oh wow! that is beautiful! Thanks for letting me "take a second to stop and smell the roses"
ReplyDeleteI am overwhelmed with how gorgeous the flowers are there. I love tropical colorful flowers.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are great! My favorite is definitely the guitar
ReplyDeleteAmazing
ReplyDeleteSo amazing!
ReplyDelete