Monday, October 7, 2013

I'm back!!!!

Hello~

I apologize for the sudden deletion of the previous blog but it could not be helped. As I mentioned before there was a security concern and I was afraid the contents of the blog was being used with the intent to harm someone's reputation and I couldn't have that.

Today we played around the house and then went to the park which is a near here so the kids could play for a while. They are all out of school for the next three weeks and it is quite necessary to get them out of the house and out to play. If I didn't, I would go crazy. We loaded everyone into the car and off we went. Enjoy the pictures...











After the park, we returned home for lunch and now everyone is watching movies on the laptop. We will see installments 2 and 3 of the Twilight series because we have an ardent Edward Cullen fan in Palita.

Please enjoy the pictures the kids and I created with Photo Booth on my computer. It was a fun time, filled with laughs.




Till next time...

God Bless,

Heather

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! Hopefully, this one will be a whole lot harder to track down. Three weeks of full-on fun! And I don't think you'll be feeling unneeded as this bonding time blossoms...

    ReplyDelete

5 Year Anniversary and Still Going Strong!!!

Good morning~ I woke up this morning and realized that five years ago today, I began the first leg of a journey that would forever change ...